<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6382581015090376426?origin\x3dhttps://loves-miko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Saturday, March 15, 2008 ♥


Today, I followed my parents go marketing. They rent shows inside. But my dad say cannot. Y? Because u only can borrow for 1 week. So he said on Monday bring me go Arlington there, rent shows. I was SO angry. But that's another story. When we were done, we walked to the car and we heard shouting. Me being the nosey person I am, went to see. So what happened was: A random African American lady, while reversing her car, knocked into another lady's car. The lady wanted her to pay for the damage but unfortunately, the African American lady started to drive away. However, there is a car in the way of her car and the lady(the one whose car got hit) told the driver(of the car in the way) not to drive away. But did that guy listen? Juz take a while guess. He let the African American lady drive away. I guess he did not want to be involved. Thats it. Quite an interesting incident.

Stopped singing @ 3:56 PM ♥




That Lady

Her parents name her KAREN
She's born during 19.05.94
& currently fifteen
nvps t0 shss
She's currenly SINGLE :DD
If you dislike her, please click here

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ God
I ♥ Music
I ♥ Candies
I ♥ Family
I ♥ Friends
I ♥ Laughing :)

Craving ♥

x better teachers! actually they are pretty good right now(:
x get top 10 in class for common test [[: :DD
x MORE INTELLIGENCE
x Pass my EOY (:
x Pass History test! i finally passed it!!!!
x Pass ss test!
x Watch 'the spy next door' great movie! Planning to watch it again
x Watch 'hachiko'

Darlings ♥
ADELYN
ANGELICA
ARUL
CHERIE
CHI YUE
CHUAN WANNNNN
CLARISSA
CLAUDIA
DESMOND
ELEANORE
EVELYN
FELICIA
FION
GABRIEL
GELIENNN
GJK
HUI XUAN
JANE
ME AND JIAMIN"S BLOG!!!
JEREMY
JERLYNNN
JOANNAAA
JOEL
JOEY KOH
JULIAN
KIMBERLY
KYE
LYNN
MARIANNE
MANILOW MUSINGS
PATRINE
RITA
RUTH
SIMIN
WEINA
YANWEN
YISHIN
YI QING
ZHITING
ZI GUI
1DEE
2 EXCELLENCE

RACHEL
CHARITY
BEATRICE

BARRY MANILOW WEBSITE
ET ONLINE

Music Box ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

February 2008 ♥
March 2008 ♥
April 2008 ♥
May 2008 ♥
June 2008 ♥
July 2008 ♥
August 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
November 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
January 2009 ♥
February 2009 ♥
March 2009 ♥
April 2009 ♥
May 2009 ♥
June 2009 ♥
July 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥
September 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥
November 2009 ♥
December 2009 ♥
January 2010 ♥
February 2010 ♥
March 2010 ♥