<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6382581015090376426?origin\x3dhttps://loves-miko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Monday, April 21, 2008 ♥


Hey! I'll talk abt today. ok.

Today, Gelien finally came to sch!!! YAY!!! She very good. 4 days no need to come sch.
ok, so in LA class, we watched a video and it was so SAD!!! I almost cried. No lahs. Not so 'kua zang'. But it was sad.
In History, we took MORE notes. Thank God TAKS is next week. Then no more notes.
In Science, we did worksheet. And I bought hi-chew today. U noe wat hi-chew is rite? In case u dun live in a world of candy, hi-chew is a chewy candy. And addictive. i tink. So anyways, Jerlyn was playing with the candy and Mr Gollner passed by. He took the candy and inspected it.(maybe he thought it was gum. oh ya, gum is banned from our sch. At least banned from the students. Teachers eat it in our faces) Here is our conversation:
TEACHER: wat is this?
ME: candy?
TEACHER: so wat does it say?
ME: i dun noe.
TEACHER: yes u do. wat does it say?
ME: I dunnoe!
TEACHER: yes u freakin noe it.
ME: no i dun! maybe Katherine noes. (becuz i thought it was korean)
TEACHER: so wat ehincity are u?
ME: Chinese.
TEACHER:(to jerlyn) u?
JERLYN: chinese?
KATIE:(someone at the table) She said Katherine might noe.
(then he went to Katherine and asked her, and came back)
TEACHER: (he threw the candy, doesn't noe how to appreciate candy. HMPH!!) Tat isn't korean! tats Japenese!

ok tats the end of the conversation.
Then BCIS. Then lunch.
Then it was PE. Tis guy called Daniel used the bowling ball and it hit my leg. Now my leg got bruise. So angry.
Then it was maths. It was when all my candy was gone.

OK TATS IT! CIAO!!!:))

Stopped singing @ 6:26 PM ♥




That Lady

Her parents name her KAREN
She's born during 19.05.94
& currently fifteen
nvps t0 shss
She's currenly SINGLE :DD
If you dislike her, please click here

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ God
I ♥ Music
I ♥ Candies
I ♥ Family
I ♥ Friends
I ♥ Laughing :)

Craving ♥

x better teachers! actually they are pretty good right now(:
x get top 10 in class for common test [[: :DD
x MORE INTELLIGENCE
x Pass my EOY (:
x Pass History test! i finally passed it!!!!
x Pass ss test!
x Watch 'the spy next door' great movie! Planning to watch it again
x Watch 'hachiko'

Darlings ♥
ADELYN
ANGELICA
ARUL
CHERIE
CHI YUE
CHUAN WANNNNN
CLARISSA
CLAUDIA
DESMOND
ELEANORE
EVELYN
FELICIA
FION
GABRIEL
GELIENNN
GJK
HUI XUAN
JANE
ME AND JIAMIN"S BLOG!!!
JEREMY
JERLYNNN
JOANNAAA
JOEL
JOEY KOH
JULIAN
KIMBERLY
KYE
LYNN
MARIANNE
MANILOW MUSINGS
PATRINE
RITA
RUTH
SIMIN
WEINA
YANWEN
YISHIN
YI QING
ZHITING
ZI GUI
1DEE
2 EXCELLENCE

RACHEL
CHARITY
BEATRICE

BARRY MANILOW WEBSITE
ET ONLINE

Music Box ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

February 2008 ♥
March 2008 ♥
April 2008 ♥
May 2008 ♥
June 2008 ♥
July 2008 ♥
August 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
November 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
January 2009 ♥
February 2009 ♥
March 2009 ♥
April 2009 ♥
May 2009 ♥
June 2009 ♥
July 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥
September 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥
November 2009 ♥
December 2009 ♥
January 2010 ♥
February 2010 ♥
March 2010 ♥