<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6382581015090376426?origin\x3dhttps://loves-miko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Monday, July 14, 2008 ♥


Juz changed the song. It's by Miley Cyrus called seven things. Here's the lyrics:
I probably shouldn't say this
But at times I get so scared
When I think about the previous
Relationship we've shared

It was awesome but we lost it
It's not possible for me not to care
Now we're standing in the rain
But nothing's ever gonna change
Until you hear, my dear

The 7 things I hate about you
The 7 things I hate about you
You're vain, your games, you're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh, you make me cry
I don't know which side to buy
Your friends they're jerks
And when you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

It's awkward and it's silent
As I wait for you to say
What I need to hear now
Your sincere apology
And when yuu mean it, I'll believe it
If you text it, I'll delete it
Let's be clear
I'm not coming back
You're taking 7 steps here

The 7 things I hate about you
You're vain, your games, you're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh, you make me cry
I don't know which side to buy
Your friends they're jerks
And when you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

Compared to all the great things
That would take too long to write
I probably should mention
The 7 that I like

The 7 things I like about you
Your hair, your eyes, you old Levi's
And when we kiss, I'm hypnotized
You make me laugh, you make me cry
But I guess that's both I'll have to buy
Your hand in mine
When we're intertwined everything's alright
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I like the most that you do
You make me love you
it's super nice. ENJOY!

Stopped singing @ 10:40 AM ♥




That Lady

Her parents name her KAREN
She's born during 19.05.94
& currently fifteen
nvps t0 shss
She's currenly SINGLE :DD
If you dislike her, please click here

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ God
I ♥ Music
I ♥ Candies
I ♥ Family
I ♥ Friends
I ♥ Laughing :)

Craving ♥

x better teachers! actually they are pretty good right now(:
x get top 10 in class for common test [[: :DD
x MORE INTELLIGENCE
x Pass my EOY (:
x Pass History test! i finally passed it!!!!
x Pass ss test!
x Watch 'the spy next door' great movie! Planning to watch it again
x Watch 'hachiko'

Darlings ♥
ADELYN
ANGELICA
ARUL
CHERIE
CHI YUE
CHUAN WANNNNN
CLARISSA
CLAUDIA
DESMOND
ELEANORE
EVELYN
FELICIA
FION
GABRIEL
GELIENNN
GJK
HUI XUAN
JANE
ME AND JIAMIN"S BLOG!!!
JEREMY
JERLYNNN
JOANNAAA
JOEL
JOEY KOH
JULIAN
KIMBERLY
KYE
LYNN
MARIANNE
MANILOW MUSINGS
PATRINE
RITA
RUTH
SIMIN
WEINA
YANWEN
YISHIN
YI QING
ZHITING
ZI GUI
1DEE
2 EXCELLENCE

RACHEL
CHARITY
BEATRICE

BARRY MANILOW WEBSITE
ET ONLINE

Music Box ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

February 2008 ♥
March 2008 ♥
April 2008 ♥
May 2008 ♥
June 2008 ♥
July 2008 ♥
August 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
November 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
January 2009 ♥
February 2009 ♥
March 2009 ♥
April 2009 ♥
May 2009 ♥
June 2009 ♥
July 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥
September 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥
November 2009 ♥
December 2009 ♥
January 2010 ♥
February 2010 ♥
March 2010 ♥