<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6382581015090376426?origin\x3dhttps://loves-miko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Saturday, November 15, 2008 ♥


yay!!! done with the quiz tat jiamin gave me. finally!

Currents
Current mood: blah…
Current taste: sweet! Ice cream!!!!
Current clothes:t-shirt, long pants(pj)
Current desktop:I dun get it……
Current toenail Color:au natural
Current time:7:34pm
Current thoughts:a lot like tests…..

First
First best friend: I forgot her name…
First crush:in pri 1 I tink…..heehee
First movie:I dunnoe, but I’ll just say shrek
First time clubbed:……..
First partner:wat the heck? How shud I remember????
First kiss:parents

Lasts
Last cigarette:never smoked
Last alcohol:wine
Last car ride:yesterday, went to eat dinner and saw my classmate from fifth grade(:
Last crush:heh heh, I got 2 actually
Last time clubbed:………..
Last partner:Rachael or something like tat…..she made me so mad….
Last phone call:to my dad
Last CD played:barry manilow(:
Last song played:all summer long
Last person kissed:my dog
Last place gone to:school…blech….

Have you ever
Have you ever dated one of your best friends:uh no
Have you ever been arrested:wat do ya tink?
Have you ever been on TV:nope
Have you ever kissed someone you dunnoe:uh, I dun tink so.
Have you ever did drugs:no!

Places
Places you can be always seen at:well, there’s quite a few…
Places you like to go:VEGAS, BABY!!! And like korea, Taiwan…..
Places you'd like to visit:I dun see the difference between tis question and the previous….

Things
Things you like to eat:u dun know?!?! I tot the whole wide world knows tat I LOVE candy and chocolate and ice cream.
Things you like to do: it’s a long list but to cut it short: a lot
Things you do when you get bored:listen to music, watch drama, and daydream……

Stopped singing @ 5:33 PM ♥




That Lady

Her parents name her KAREN
She's born during 19.05.94
& currently fifteen
nvps t0 shss
She's currenly SINGLE :DD
If you dislike her, please click here

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ God
I ♥ Music
I ♥ Candies
I ♥ Family
I ♥ Friends
I ♥ Laughing :)

Craving ♥

x better teachers! actually they are pretty good right now(:
x get top 10 in class for common test [[: :DD
x MORE INTELLIGENCE
x Pass my EOY (:
x Pass History test! i finally passed it!!!!
x Pass ss test!
x Watch 'the spy next door' great movie! Planning to watch it again
x Watch 'hachiko'

Darlings ♥
ADELYN
ANGELICA
ARUL
CHERIE
CHI YUE
CHUAN WANNNNN
CLARISSA
CLAUDIA
DESMOND
ELEANORE
EVELYN
FELICIA
FION
GABRIEL
GELIENNN
GJK
HUI XUAN
JANE
ME AND JIAMIN"S BLOG!!!
JEREMY
JERLYNNN
JOANNAAA
JOEL
JOEY KOH
JULIAN
KIMBERLY
KYE
LYNN
MARIANNE
MANILOW MUSINGS
PATRINE
RITA
RUTH
SIMIN
WEINA
YANWEN
YISHIN
YI QING
ZHITING
ZI GUI
1DEE
2 EXCELLENCE

RACHEL
CHARITY
BEATRICE

BARRY MANILOW WEBSITE
ET ONLINE

Music Box ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

February 2008 ♥
March 2008 ♥
April 2008 ♥
May 2008 ♥
June 2008 ♥
July 2008 ♥
August 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
November 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
January 2009 ♥
February 2009 ♥
March 2009 ♥
April 2009 ♥
May 2009 ♥
June 2009 ♥
July 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥
September 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥
November 2009 ♥
December 2009 ♥
January 2010 ♥
February 2010 ♥
March 2010 ♥