<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6382581015090376426?origin\x3dhttps://loves-miko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Saturday, January 17, 2009 ♥


gelien decided to make me do a quiz so here it is......

1. Do you have secrets? yup(: who doesn't?

2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you? uh......depends...but most probably no, because if guys our age are already freakin immature, can you imagine them younger???

3. Do you enjoy going to school? Well, I think so. If you get pass the homework and stuff...

4. What would you do with a billion dollars? omg! a billion dollars?!?! first, I would save half of that which will be 500 million...no i would save abt 700 million, then I would give some to my parents and my relatives in need, then I would donate like maybe 2 million, then there's church offering....and now maybe there's abt 200 million++ left, and i'll spend it!!! shopping, cars, houses....hahas. love this question

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend? um......considering that my best friend is a guy cause im not les...um...well, depends....i mean if both feel something for each other...

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? omg! im watching green forest my home(best drama ever by the way) and they talked about this! lets see, I think being loved by someone is better because if you like someone and that person doesn't like you, wats the point?

7. List out your favourite type of songs: I thought the whole wide world already knew this! OLD SONGS! or oldies... mainly because of the lyrics, then christian songs and mordern songs rank the same then chinese songs. but chinese songs, for me, is only the melody, some times maybe because of the lyrics....

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do? omg! hahas, I think the only thing I can do is wait....and hope, maybe???

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?yeah! a lot of things and I dun really want and have the time to type it all out. but yes.

10. What makes you angry? oh. A LOT of things! like number 1: nagging! and a lot more things that again I dun really want and have the time to type it all out.

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time? ten years time...i would be lets see...24 years old. hmmm...either having a really good job or still studying.

12. Who is currently the most important people to you? uh, in general, God, family, friends and so on...

13. What is the most important thing in life? God, job, money, relationships

14. Single or attached? single(:

15. What is your favourite colour? white, blue, red, orange, yellow, black, purple and pink. oh and silver

16. Would you give all in a relationship? if thats the person I plan to be with forever.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick? omg! um, the one who loves me more and able to make me feel protected.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done? well, depends on how bad it is or wat the person has done. so far, I think im able to forgive and forget except for one incident...

19. What do you want to tell the someone you like? wat else can you tell except tat you like him?

20. 5 people I have tagged:im not such a mean person like someone who tagged me to do this quiz (JKJK)

Stopped singing @ 8:49 PM ♥




That Lady

Her parents name her KAREN
She's born during 19.05.94
& currently fifteen
nvps t0 shss
She's currenly SINGLE :DD
If you dislike her, please click here

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ God
I ♥ Music
I ♥ Candies
I ♥ Family
I ♥ Friends
I ♥ Laughing :)

Craving ♥

x better teachers! actually they are pretty good right now(:
x get top 10 in class for common test [[: :DD
x MORE INTELLIGENCE
x Pass my EOY (:
x Pass History test! i finally passed it!!!!
x Pass ss test!
x Watch 'the spy next door' great movie! Planning to watch it again
x Watch 'hachiko'

Darlings ♥
ADELYN
ANGELICA
ARUL
CHERIE
CHI YUE
CHUAN WANNNNN
CLARISSA
CLAUDIA
DESMOND
ELEANORE
EVELYN
FELICIA
FION
GABRIEL
GELIENNN
GJK
HUI XUAN
JANE
ME AND JIAMIN"S BLOG!!!
JEREMY
JERLYNNN
JOANNAAA
JOEL
JOEY KOH
JULIAN
KIMBERLY
KYE
LYNN
MARIANNE
MANILOW MUSINGS
PATRINE
RITA
RUTH
SIMIN
WEINA
YANWEN
YISHIN
YI QING
ZHITING
ZI GUI
1DEE
2 EXCELLENCE

RACHEL
CHARITY
BEATRICE

BARRY MANILOW WEBSITE
ET ONLINE

Music Box ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

February 2008 ♥
March 2008 ♥
April 2008 ♥
May 2008 ♥
June 2008 ♥
July 2008 ♥
August 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
November 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
January 2009 ♥
February 2009 ♥
March 2009 ♥
April 2009 ♥
May 2009 ♥
June 2009 ♥
July 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥
September 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥
November 2009 ♥
December 2009 ♥
January 2010 ♥
February 2010 ♥
March 2010 ♥