<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6382581015090376426?origin\x3dhttps://loves-miko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Friday, April 24, 2009 ♥


our conversation-me, dhineash and his friends

Dhineash says:
hi
Dhineash says:
hi
I cry for help but no one is there. says:
who is this
MI LLAMO KAREN(: says:
hihi
Dhineash says:
this my platoon mate
Dhineash says:
clament
Dhineash says:
wong
MI LLAMO KAREN(: says:
cool
MI LLAMO KAREN(: says:
oh , u didnit go sch today
Dhineash says:
yah
I cry for help but no one is there. says:
lol
I cry for help but no one is there. says:
almost

Dhineash just sent you a nudge.

I cry for help but no one is there. says:
dhineash, u still like sophia?
Dhineash says:
i dun know
I cry for help but no one is there. says:
hi dhineash friend how r u?

I cry for help but no one is there. just sent you a nudge.

Dhineash says:
hi
Dhineash says:
hi
Dhineash says:
hi

I cry for help but no one is there. has left the conversation.

MI LLAMO KAREN(: says:
oh woops
Dhineash says:
hello
Dhineash says:
hello
Dhineash says:
hello
Dhineash says:
hello

Fabian_bk has been added to the conversation.

Dhineash says:
hello
MI LLAMO KAREN(: says:
oh wow
MI LLAMO KAREN(: says:
hihi
Fabian_bk says:
hi
Fabian_bk says:
hello?

Fabian_bk just sent you a nudge.

Dhineash says:
karen fabian wants to talk to u
MI LLAMO KAREN(: says:
oh hi
Fabian_bk says:
hi
Fabian_bk says:
hi
MI LLAMO KAREN(: says:
o.o r u in the same cca as dhineash too
Fabian_bk says:
ya
Fabian_bk says:
i higher ranked
Fabian_bk says:
he those low low rank
Dhineash says:
cpl
Dhineash says:
he staff
Fabian_bk says:
i'm staff
Fabian_bk says:
u?
MI LLAMO KAREN(: says:
oh. cool
MI LLAMO KAREN(: says:
me what
Fabian_bk says:
what cca
MI LLAMO KAREN(: says:
oh. um, christian fellowship
Fabian_bk says:
oh.....
Dhineash says:
fabian is depak chopra
Fabian_bk says:
dhineash is fat
Dhineash says:
no
Fabian_bk says:
pure
Dhineash says:
6 pack
Fabian_bk says:
pure fatness. no other chemical fused into his fats
Fabian_bk says:
6 fats
MI LLAMO KAREN(: says:
um....o kies... hahas
Fabian_bk says:
lol
Dhineash says:
fabian wants u to talk
Fabian_bk says:
hi
MI LLAMO KAREN(: says:
....................
Dhineash says:
no money already
Fabian_bk says:
oh
Fabian_bk says:
so sad
Dhineash says:
karen fabian wants to say something to u
MI LLAMO KAREN(: says:
oh my freaking gosh.....
Fabian_bk says:
lol
Fabian_bk says:
hello?
MI LLAMO KAREN(: says:
hi
MI LLAMO KAREN(: says:
again....
Fabian_bk says:
why u like tt one?
Dhineash says:
i go top up money
Fabian_bk says:
ok
Dhineash says:
karen talk to fabian lah
MI LLAMO KAREN(: says:
whta am i suppose to say

Stopped singing @ 9:23 PM ♥




That Lady

Her parents name her KAREN
She's born during 19.05.94
& currently fifteen
nvps t0 shss
She's currenly SINGLE :DD
If you dislike her, please click here

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ God
I ♥ Music
I ♥ Candies
I ♥ Family
I ♥ Friends
I ♥ Laughing :)

Craving ♥

x better teachers! actually they are pretty good right now(:
x get top 10 in class for common test [[: :DD
x MORE INTELLIGENCE
x Pass my EOY (:
x Pass History test! i finally passed it!!!!
x Pass ss test!
x Watch 'the spy next door' great movie! Planning to watch it again
x Watch 'hachiko'

Darlings ♥
ADELYN
ANGELICA
ARUL
CHERIE
CHI YUE
CHUAN WANNNNN
CLARISSA
CLAUDIA
DESMOND
ELEANORE
EVELYN
FELICIA
FION
GABRIEL
GELIENNN
GJK
HUI XUAN
JANE
ME AND JIAMIN"S BLOG!!!
JEREMY
JERLYNNN
JOANNAAA
JOEL
JOEY KOH
JULIAN
KIMBERLY
KYE
LYNN
MARIANNE
MANILOW MUSINGS
PATRINE
RITA
RUTH
SIMIN
WEINA
YANWEN
YISHIN
YI QING
ZHITING
ZI GUI
1DEE
2 EXCELLENCE

RACHEL
CHARITY
BEATRICE

BARRY MANILOW WEBSITE
ET ONLINE

Music Box ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

February 2008 ♥
March 2008 ♥
April 2008 ♥
May 2008 ♥
June 2008 ♥
July 2008 ♥
August 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
November 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
January 2009 ♥
February 2009 ♥
March 2009 ♥
April 2009 ♥
May 2009 ♥
June 2009 ♥
July 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥
September 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥
November 2009 ♥
December 2009 ♥
January 2010 ♥
February 2010 ♥
March 2010 ♥