<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6382581015090376426?origin\x3dhttps://loves-miko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Monday, January 25, 2010 ♥


This morning, i was rushing to finih my ss homework. I thought it was due tomorrow, but unfortunely, its due today...
English lesson was quite relaxing. All we did was read two articles and write and essay. Not a full essay but try to.
All history lesson on monday is going to be in the auditorium!!! Air-conditioning!!!! During history lesson, i was trying to finish my ss homework again...
And we were late for PE but no punishment because he realised that 6 mins isnt enough so he's going to extend it to 7 mins. Which i think will still not be enough... The girls played captains ball today. My team and the other team gave up playing after a while coz it turned boring.
And by end of recess, i finished my ss homework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Math lesson today was boring. We were suppose to get into pairs and try to attempt this question. When he was explaining, my partner asked me, 'are you trying to analyze the question or daydreaming?' i was like, both. Heh heh.
During geog, i was so close to falling asleep. And we were given this worksheet which was due by the end of today but i'll just hand it in tomorrow....
AND GUESS WHAT?!?! I SAW A WENDY'S COMMERCIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss the frosty...

Stopped singing @ 5:44 AM ♥




That Lady

Her parents name her KAREN
She's born during 19.05.94
& currently fifteen
nvps t0 shss
She's currenly SINGLE :DD
If you dislike her, please click here

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ God
I ♥ Music
I ♥ Candies
I ♥ Family
I ♥ Friends
I ♥ Laughing :)

Craving ♥

x better teachers! actually they are pretty good right now(:
x get top 10 in class for common test [[: :DD
x MORE INTELLIGENCE
x Pass my EOY (:
x Pass History test! i finally passed it!!!!
x Pass ss test!
x Watch 'the spy next door' great movie! Planning to watch it again
x Watch 'hachiko'

Darlings ♥
ADELYN
ANGELICA
ARUL
CHERIE
CHI YUE
CHUAN WANNNNN
CLARISSA
CLAUDIA
DESMOND
ELEANORE
EVELYN
FELICIA
FION
GABRIEL
GELIENNN
GJK
HUI XUAN
JANE
ME AND JIAMIN"S BLOG!!!
JEREMY
JERLYNNN
JOANNAAA
JOEL
JOEY KOH
JULIAN
KIMBERLY
KYE
LYNN
MARIANNE
MANILOW MUSINGS
PATRINE
RITA
RUTH
SIMIN
WEINA
YANWEN
YISHIN
YI QING
ZHITING
ZI GUI
1DEE
2 EXCELLENCE

RACHEL
CHARITY
BEATRICE

BARRY MANILOW WEBSITE
ET ONLINE

Music Box ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

February 2008 ♥
March 2008 ♥
April 2008 ♥
May 2008 ♥
June 2008 ♥
July 2008 ♥
August 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
November 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
January 2009 ♥
February 2009 ♥
March 2009 ♥
April 2009 ♥
May 2009 ♥
June 2009 ♥
July 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥
September 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥
November 2009 ♥
December 2009 ♥
January 2010 ♥
February 2010 ♥
March 2010 ♥